Wachau 2 – St. Nikolaussteepl

Wachau – Krems-Stein The parish church Stein – St. Nikolaus was mentioned in a document in the 12th century, parish rights already from 1263 and the church was a vicariate church of Krems until the end of the 16th century. The Gothic choir from the second half of the 14th century and the late Gothic„Wachau 2 – St. Nikolaussteepl“ weiterlesen

Courtyard of an old house in the Wachau Region, Austria

Courtyard of an old house in Krems, the house was built in the 16th century. The courtyard has a special Charme. Innenhof eines Hauses in Krems aus dem 16 Jahrhundert. Viele Pflanzen und interessante Rundbögen verleihen diesem Innenhof einen speziellen Charme.