Wachau 2 – St. Nikolaussteepl

Wachau – Krems-Stein The parish church Stein – St. Nikolaus was mentioned in a document in the 12th century, parish rights already from 1263 and the church was a vicariate church of Krems until the end of the 16th century. The Gothic choir from the second half of the 14th century and the late Gothic„Wachau 2 – St. Nikolaussteepl“ weiterlesen